Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

It just really hit me today that my wonderful, amazing, hardworking husband will be officially done with school in 3 weeks. To him it feels like years until that final day in July, but to me it is so close I can taste it! The poor darling has been in school his entire life and soon very soon he will be done and after taking 2 final licensure tests he will be a licensed counselor. It really doesn't feel real and maybe it won't until he is truly done. He still amazes me everyday how hard he works. He works over 10 hour days most days plus the weeks he has to be on call then 2 days a week for almost 4 hours he goes to class. Today he is at the library with a classmate preparing a presentation for aforementioned last class.

I don't know how he does it and he NEVER complains.

I am glad he never reads my blog because he would be embarrassed that I am writing all of this, but it is true. He does things and works harder then I ever could. So here is to you my dear hubby. I know these past few months have been long and soon we shall be even more tired then we already are, but gosh darn it it will be worth it.

No comments: