Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How Do I Love The

I can not even begin to tell you how amazing my hubby is. I knew he was awesome when we met hence why I married the stud muffin. He is smart, funny, caring, calming, reassuring, honest, kind, hard working, silly, loving, easy on the eyes, and I trust him with my life.

None of this has changed since we created our little miracle he has actually gone above and beyond all my expectations I had when I imagined the man I would marry and he children with.

Since Mckinley has graced us with her adorable presence Brent has totally and completely stepped up as a daddy. He never once acted scared to change her, dress her, clean her, or do anything for her. It makes my heart melt every day when he wants t rock her and read her a story. I can't wait to transition Mckinley to taking bottles every now and then so he can bond with her in that way also.

I tell myself everyday how lucky we girls are to be so loved. Even the little things he does like running around and picking up things and handing me things when I am feeding baby he never complains or acts like we are an inconvenience. He always knows when I need a few minutes to rest or take a break from rocking or diaper changing.

I tell him all of the time,but everyone needs to know how amazing my hubby is to his 2 girls.

We love you daddy!

Mama and Mckinley

No comments: