Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Conversation You Might Have Overheard In My House Today

Our fridge has been smelling a little funky because of some raw chicken that wasn't used in a recipe and it was forgotten for a week few days

Me: Have you ever cleaned a fridge before?
Brent: Yeah at my parents house.
Me: Oh Ok. What did you do when you lived by yourself?
Brent: I cleaned it about every other week, but when James lived with me I had to clean more often because he always spilled random crap.
Me: Oh Ok.
Brent: You know all you have to do is ask me to do something.
Me: Oh Ok. It's just amazing that when you lived by yourself you just.........cleaned.
Brent: Well I did the laundry by myself today.
Me: Oh Ok.

It is amazing the little things in a house a man must think the cleaning fairy does. That fairy is an awfully busy woman with all of the microwave wiping, coffee maker water refilling, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, watering, and oh so much more. I do have to say he did empty the bathroom trashcan yesterday which was a first in our house. Maybe I should start leaving feminine products in it all of the time. Maybe I should start leaving feminine products on all of the things I want him to clean/throw out. This might me a genius idea! Maybe if every woman everywhere leaves things out that men don't want to see they might just move it and or throw it away! We could start a revolution!

My man really does help a lot around the house. He is usually the laundry man, takes out the trash, cuts the grass when our lawn mower is working, empties the dishwasher, diaper changer, baby feeder, baby re pacier, and so much more. I really can't complain because I am really lucky that someone even wanted to put up with me for the rest of their lives.

Hugs.


This has nothing to do with cleaning. I just had to show the little bit of crazy I live with everyday. No I did not hand her the beer. She literally ripped it out of my hands. No I did not let her drink it because that would be wrong, but I did snap a picture making it look like she was drinking it.

No comments: