Thursday, August 9, 2012

A few Things

Today was the longest day EVER! Thank God for Memphis Pizza Cafe and a Twilight movie.

Dropping off Mckinley at Mrs. Julie's house was a breeze. She literally jumped out of my arms to hug Julie and never looked back. The way her face lit up when I walked in the door to pick her up made me feel a little better about her not shedding a tear when I dropped her off. 

I honestly didn't think getting my room together would take as long as it did and I still have a few things to do, but it is looking good and I am super excited about this school year.

I finally have a finished Chester Puppet and I am kind of in love with him. I used a blanket stitch to sew on all of his bits and pieces and to sew him together. I am making 1 more Chester for my MIL and this time I will sew on all of his facial features before sewing him together because that makes it a little more difficult. Live and learn people. Live and learn.

Here he is in his full glory. I give you Chester.


He is tailless right now and if I am not too exhausted from Registration tomorrow I might get to it.

No comments: