Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful {Days 5 and 6}

Yesterday I was out of commission and sadly today Little Lady has her first stomach bug and poor daddy got christened. 

That means I get to be thankful for 2 things today.

The first thing I am thankful for is my BFF. My PIC. My Person.
Her name is Lis with an S and she is the one person who knows more about me than anyone else. She took care of me when I slept on the bathroom floor in college. She always stood by my side even when I let a bad boyfriend take me away from my friends. She loves my hubby and my little and me no matter how cray cray I get. 

She understands my insane brain and she can match me in potty words. 

I love you Lis and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you. 

I am also very thankful for the person who has to put up with me all day everyday. No not my precious hubby, but my Co-teacher, Assistant, whatever you would like to call her. Mrs. Cathy and I have worked together for 3 years now and how she puts up with me and my scatterbrain beats me. She is awesome with our babies and she has the most creative ideas! 

I am very Thankful for you both and I love both of you very much!!

No comments: