Friday, April 12, 2013

Always On My Mind

I have been stuck in my head the past few days and I just haven't been able to write. I  have felt  like a negative nelly lately and I just didn't want to send my negative out into the universe. I finally feel like a few clouds have lifted, but some how it also gets a little harder as each day passes by.

I had a really good chat today about everything going on and it took a tiny little chip out of my sorrow. 

There are many good things to look forward to and yesterday someone said something I needed to hear. As I was running around like a crazy person a friend said "Take care of yourself" and I suddenly realized I haven't been doing that the past few days and I knew it was time to make a change and get myself straight. As we all learned from many recent events life is short and I am damn sure going to soak in every second of it.

 feel like a few people have been strategically placed inside my life lately and I am so very thankful for each and every one of them. I truly believe the connections we make with others is one of those magical  events in life and it is God's little way of maybe not answering our prayers, but saying that he loves us and he wants to give us the tools to help ourselves. I feel like every now and then He gives me a little tap on shoulder and says "Hey wake up and live". Birds seem to be the theme lately. Blue Jays and Robins have a special place in my heart these days and my friend you are one of the only people who know why. 

If you are reading this welcome to the inside of my mind these days. A little sad, a little random, and none of it makes much sense. Today will be a good day and I am so looking forward to everything this weekend will bring.








2 comments:

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

I am really sorry that you are dealing with difficult times right now. Sending peaceful thoughts your way!

vindiebaby said...

I'm sure it will bring a lot of good things just keep thinking about the great things you already have like your adorable family. Nice blog by the way :)

www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls