Friday, May 23, 2014

What A Wild Crazy Ride

Today the 2013-2014 school year comes to an end and I am not sure how I feel about that. Each year each class and each child steals a little piece of my heart and I am not sure if I am ready to let them go just yet. Today as I was wiping my eyes for the third time and reminiscing about the year and how it flew by and all I can say is time flies when you're having fun!!

One of the main reasons this year was so incredible was due to the amazing people I spent very single day with.  I have been so incredibly lucky to have worked with amazing teachers and I can say that I count every single one of them as not only friends, but family. That is 100% true for the 2 nuts I spend 40 plus hours a week with. 

It is always a special thing when 2 people  come together and form a special bond, but 3 people being able to put up with each other every so gel day and not wanting to kill each other is another story. I am so very lucky to have Ann and Caroline in my life and no matter what they do or where they go in their lives I hope they know how much they mean to me. 

From singing off key, to sloppy dancing, to awesome nap time stories I love you guys more than a rainbow tv in the shape of a number 3! 

Long Live Team Inappropriate!




No comments: