Saturday, August 15, 2015

Feeling All The Feals

My sweet sweet girl started 4k this past week and I am not sure how I feel about this. I think her birthday and the beginning of the school year being so close together is just too much for this mamma to handle. To make things worse when it was time for her to go to her classroom she started running out of the room without a kiss or goodbye and I had to force her to come back and act like she loves me more than school. I guess I should be happy she loves school and doesn't mind leaving me but she could atleast pretend like she is a little sad to go. 


 I can't believe how much my baby has grown since the first day of school last year! She has lost so much of her baby face and is really starting to look like a big girl. 

I know she is going to have an amazing year with Mrs. Nicole and Mrs. Veronica!



No comments: