Thursday, December 30, 2010

Babies First Picture

We FINALLY got to see and hear our little bambino yesterday. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We of course had to wait forever at the doctor and I had to fill out a ton more paperwork, but then it was time for our ultrasound. I love the lady who does the ultrasounds because she is so peppy and happy. She remembered me from the first time I had an ultrasound which wasn't as happy as this visit. She was able to get a great picture from the belly ultrasound and we know it is definitely my child because bebe was moving around like crazy and waving its arms. The heartbeat was nice and strong at 162 bpm. I FINALLY feel better and I feel like we are closer to being in the clear and nothing going wrong, but I think instead of feeling relief Brent finally felt like this was all real. I have known it is real because I can feel it everyday, but it wasn't really real for him until he saw it. So here (she/ Joan says he) is.

No comments: