Friday, August 30, 2013

Bueller? Bueller?

I am alive I promise. 

School has started and I have been very very very tired. With 20 babies at school and 2 at home (My girl and the hubs) I am exhausted at night and basically i pass out around 9 every night  which is unheard of in this house! Add on cross country practice and our first meet logos past Thursday and I am done by the time I get home. I need to post my pictures from the last few weeks of summer, but sadly nothing particularly exciting has been going on so they will be mostly pictures of the Little Lady. I have been pretty good about posting over at my school blog  Insane In The Pre-K Brain. So far our year is going great and I am so so proud of all of my sweet babies. 

Hopefully after my body adjusts to not sitting for 10 hours after sitting on my behind all summer I will have a little more energy to get back to at least weekly updates.

Rifht now we are spending probably one of our last weekends at my happy place, my parent's lake house.  I am probably going to cry when we leave tomorrow and it absolutely breaks my heart that my girl won't remember this place.


 Right now I am laying down in the cave watching sex and the city reruns while my precious angel of a child is playing and throwing dominoes around upstairs. Thankfully we all slept much better after our new sleeping arrangements last night


We had a blast last night with Mrs. Sue and Duane and I am sure the excitement will triple after Robin and the family get here. It should be interesting to see how Mckinley and Jack intersect.  


Hopefully now that I am feeling better I will get to use my new cup my sis got me. 


So that is where I have been and why my poor blog has been so neglected. Now I am off to watch some trashy tv and not move for an hour or so. I think it may also be time for my third cup of coffee. 

I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful weekend. 


Happy Labor Day. 

No comments: