Saturday, July 20, 2013

I started a new blog called Insane In The Pre-K Brain . I wanted separate my family posts from my school posts and I think this will keep things less jumbled and help me be more organized when it comes to blogging. I will link back and forth between the blogs so no one misses out on any of the crazy excitement going on! 

For now I leave you with a picture of the wild child last weekend at her future husband's Ninja Turtle birthday party! This kid has so much personality in that tiny body of hers!


3 more weeks until school starts! Guess I better get my August meal plan started! I am planning a whole month of Gracious Pantry recipes. I contacted Tiffany and asked her if it would be ok for me to post about her recipes and she said I could!! I was just so darn excited she actually answered me back! I can't wait for her cookbook to come out! 

Clean eating here we come!


No comments: