Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Fun

I hope someday to get back to regular blogging, but we have just been having too much fun this summer!
I can honestly say 2 or I guess almost 2 is a blast! Definitely my favorite age so far!

I have a ton of pictures to load from my phone of all of our pool, 4th, and other adventures, but for now here is a little taste. 

This girl has turned into a fish! Sadly I have no swimming pics because I am always in with her. 

We have been trying to stay pretty healthy and we couldn't let and entire half of a watermelon go to waste so we made fresh watermelon pops. They are delicious!

Yaya took us to the Garden Playground and Papa didn't want to miss out on all of the fun. I can't begin to tell you how much this picture melts my heart!

Getting rid of a little energy with some crib trampolining.

We have also been doing a lot of potty training these past few weeks. We got brave and have been going pants off dance off style and my girl has become quite the nudist. The Little Lady has been doing awesome and goes without even being prompted. Sadly when she has pants on that is a whole other story. I think the security of having something on makes her forget to run to the potty, but she is getting really good at controlling it. I think we are at ahead of the game since the monkey isn't even 2 yet so I am not to worried.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as much as we are. 


I just realized Baby Girl is wearing the same brown Elephant or Epelant as she calls them tank in almost every picture and yes these were all taken on different days. This has become one of our favorite summer tops and we are so thankful to the French clan to passing us down some awesome stuff. This is also our go to potty top. Some part of her body has to be covered if her bum is gonna be out all day long!

No comments: