Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday 7 Months Early

I found a Blog that has every idea I want for Kinley's 1st birthday. Luckily we already have all kinds of decorations we can use for Mckinley's Vintage 1st Birthday Par Tea (get it Par Tea/Party).

I want everything girly, simple, and sweet just like my baby girl.

I actually just bought the most perfect Birthday Tea Party Dress from This and That for Kids. It is the PERFECT colors and it is exactly what I was looking for for Mckinley's birthday dress.

Tea Cup Bishop

I am also having a friend make Mckinley a cute t-shirt with an applique teapot on it with a 1 appliqued on it.

I have pinned a ton of stuff on my Pinterest board and thankfully I already have a ton of cute stuff we can use to decorate. I also have a very crafty mom and mother in law who can help me with a few other little things.

I have plenty of time to plan and there is a kitchen waiting to be cleaned so enough birthday talk for today.

No comments: