Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If You'r Going To Spew, Spew Into This

No one should be feeling nauseous when they are 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant! This is ridiculous. Mom wanted to go do some Birthday/Christmas shopping (which means I get to pick out my gifts ::score::). We hit Ross and Old Navy (my home away from home) and I got a bunch of stuff for my birthday. We checked out Charming Charlies next where I got a super cute dress. Before anymore shopping we ran to her house to eat some dinner. She offered me some deli meat which I think I tactfully turned down. I did ok at dinner and then found the mother load my mom was stashing away MINT SKINNY COW SANDWICHES! I found what I shall be craving for the next 9 months. After we ate we hit up Target and Marshall's (where I found an awesome black jacket for Christmas). While we were walking through Marshall's I got dizzy and nauseous. It's too soon! What does this mean for the future? The weird thing is (and you shall probably think me sick) I am kind of glad to be feeling these things because it makes it more real and makes me feel better that everything is ok. My stomach feels like I have been doing sit ups all day and I am already super tired, but like I said it makes it all feel real and it makes me feel like things are ok. I go in for my confirmation appointment Monday. I changed it from Friday because Cathy will be out that day and I panicked because I couldn't leave a substitute with all of my babies and make her deal with the craziness of a Friday dismissal. I am just DYING to tell someone! I want to tell my mom, dad, and sister this weekend since we will all be together and maybe tell his parents this weekend, but Brent wants to wait. I am definitely telling them before my parents leave for Aruba the week of my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! What an amazing present God has given me for my 29 birthday.

No comments: