Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Was That?

Today I kept feeling these weird tickling feelings in my lower belly. I am only 14 weeks 2 days and I have read that some people can feel flutters this early, but I am not sure. It feels like someone is tickling my belly from the inside. So if that is you Baby D then I am feeling you! I can't wait to really feel him (I am still going with him) move and kick in there. I will laugh when I look back (after my scan in a few weeks) and we have found out it is a girl. I just have this feeling that peanut is a little boy. Either way I know le bebe will be a wild child and that is comforting.

2 comments:

'HoulaMom said...

That's exactly how the movement was described to me! Congratulations, and remember these gentle flutters when the baby is knocking your ribs around this summer ;-)

Unknown said...

Ha Ha I know! I am trying to enjoy it now while it is comforting and not painful.