Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Aunt Lis Comes To Visit

My best friend in the whole wide world came to visit us Thanksgiving week and it was the best Thanksgiving ever! This was the meeting between Lis and Kinleyand I believe it was love at first sight. I loved seeing 2 of my favorite people cuddling and loving on each other. 

We spent Thanksgiving traveling between both Brent and my families where we all ate way too much and even though we were stuffed we just kept on eating (maybe that was just me). I am so lucky to have a friend who will drive 10 hours just to see my family and I hope someday soon Kinley and I will be able to make the trip to visit Lis.
All clean

A clean chubby monkey

With a quack quack here

Tickles

My baby got mad head control

Friends

You've gotta steal kisses when she is actually being still

This one makes me laugh. I love that Kinley's eyes are closed

My monkey

Little Punkinhead

Happy Thanksgiving


Ready to do some eatin

Happy Fall Y'all

Pouting

Mean Muggin

I think this picture sums up the visit. Mckinley loves her auntie Lis

Sweet kisses
There is just something so special about watching the people you love the most holding and cuddling your little.

No comments: