Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Photos

I am SO excited about getting some family photos taken in January. My friend mentioned an awesome photographer in Hernando who takes pictures there or comes to Memphis and takes pictures so I went ahead and contacted her about doing some 6 month photos of Baby Girl and our little family. I have been trying to find some cute outfits for us to wear and I think I already have a dress that works and I found  acute one for Mckinley and Brent can be comfy in jeans and a professor sweater (elbow patches). Here is what I am thinking.
You can find every single one of these adorable outfits at my favorite place to shop. Old Navy.



And while we are talking about things that make me happy check out this blog. It will change your life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.