Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I am Thankful for

My beautiful family. I always hoped being a mommy would be all everyone said it would be, but no one prepared me for how truly amazing it is. It doesn't hurt that I am supported by the most wonderful husband/father/best friend around.

My parents. They are the kindest, hardest working people I know. They have helped us so much through the years. There are so many things I never would have been able to accomplish without them. They are awesome amazing people and they taught me so much about being a good person and a good parent.

My sister. We may have fought like cats and dogs when we were younger, but there is nothing like a sister relationship. It is fun how it changes when you get older and you have that instant automatic built in best friend who you can tell anything to.

My In laws. It makes me sad to hear people talk about the monster in laws and how the don't get along. My in laws are amazing and they may love my baby girl even more then I do which is A-OK by me. She is lucky to be so loved.

My friends. We have some of the most amazing friends. My Best Friend just happens to be visiting for Thanksgiving and meeting Mckinley for the first time ever and I think they are kind of smitten with each other.
    My job. I am lucky to have one these days and it just so happens I truly love what I do and the people I work with.
    My class of little people. They are funny, smart, silly, and they just make it fun to come to work everyday.
    My tiny home. It is small, but it is perfect for our little family.
    My pups even though they have fleas.
    My stubbornness to accomplish and stick with things even though everyone said we never would.
    My health.
    I can not wait to celebrate Mckinley's first Thanksgiving and I hope she always remembers to be thankful for everything she has and not dwell on the things she doesn't.
    Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: