Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Spy With My Little Eye

2 wee little teethes (that is definitely a word).

Over the past month or so we have noticed a definite increase in drooling and hand/finger chewing. Also at out 4 month visit Dr. Pendergrass said her gum was swollen and a tooth would start poking through very soon. We have kept a very close vigil watching  Kinley's bottom gums waiting for this tooth to poke through. We've waited and waited and waited. And wouldn't you know her top teeth are coming in! Both of them. At the same time!

Check out my litte vampire.


Downside of finding teeth my poor baby girl is sick again. Thankfully I am off for Christmas break because when she started screaming bloody murder when I tried nursing her this weekend I knew something just wasn't right. Luckily my Dr's. office is really good about listening to worried mamas and not just brushing them off because mamas know their babies best and are usually 99% right. The biggest surprise at our appointment wasn't that Kinley had an upper respiratory infection or ear infection it was that she now weighs 15 pounds! I was expecting at least 14, but now I know why my arms are getting back in shape. It is the cute little chunker (that is also a word) I carry around all day.

 
Chillin witing for Dr. Pendergrass

Sadly we are taking another round of antibiotics which seem to be going down much easier then the last round and if you are a mam you know antibiotics make for fun diaper changes, tbu I can say we are already starting to feel better. Now if we could get past this awful coughing/choking and move off of the couch we would be all good.

Sleeping in the sling after choking in the crib (scary!)

Funny thing is if it wasn't for a sick screaming baby we may never have realized we are dopes and noticed not 1 but 2 pointy teeth pushing their way out.

Sleeping on the couch with mama
You can start feeling sorry for me now because I assume you are just now realizing not only do we have an ear infection (not fun), an awful cough which causes baby girl to whimper after each coughing round (not fun), but we have 2 yes 2 teeth coming in at the same time. Well don't feel too bad for me because it really isn't that awful. Kinley is a little fussy, but this is who I am ealing with so I can't complain too much.

So sick
There is A LOT of finger chewing and drooling going on and someone may be receiving some new plastic backed bibs in her stocking, but if this is how all teething will go then I think we can get through it relatively unscathed.




Well hello

Head up Feet up

Dog distraction

Tummy time talkin

Arm chub

Sweet Feet

Well hello there

Love her

Hold on!

Ready to start running! Better get back in shape mama

Gratuitous Jowl Shot

No comments: