Friday, February 10, 2012

Skinamarinki Dinki Dink Skinamarinki Do............ I Love You

The husband and I shall be celebrating Valentine's Day a little early this year since he will be on call next week and it would be oh so romantic if he had to leave in the middle of dinner to go pick up some runaway kid or something uber exciting like that. So we will be heading out tonight for dinner and a movie to celebrate and spend some mommy daddy time together. I might even put on a purty dress and wear some heels or possibly some wedges.

Nothing exciting just a little time for just us two. My mom and sister will be watching the little miss (I really had to twist their arms for that)

Mckinley and I are planning on making something for Brent for Valentine's Day this weekend and hopefully I will get it done by Tuesday. Valentine's Day kind of snuck up on me this year and I am just not ready, but it will get done eventually. I also need to make something for my babies at school, but that will be a snap to pull my idea together.

I am really looking forward to a little quality time with my man today.

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY




No comments: