Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo Dump

I will have a few more of these since my camera is being a PITA (Jen you know what that stands for) and won't let me upload any pictures so there are almost 2 weeks worth of Mckinley pictures that need to be uploaded. Hopefully I will be getting a new camera cord today so my Little's beautiful face can be seen by everyone. Here are all of the pictures I have taken on my phone.

Last Day At The Hospital

I'm Outta Here!

Sweetest Face Ever

Burp Face

Full and Happy

Good Morning (4a.m.)

I don't like the paci, but Mama tries to shove it in whenever she can to try to get me used to it. Every time I keep it in and don't yank it out and throw it there will be a picture of it.

More Paci!

Precious Smiles

Smiles For Mama


Mama Needed A Drink After 9 Months (Thanks Aunt Jen Jen)


Ya Ya Made Us This AWESOME Sling and We LOVE it! Mama Has 2 Hands and Kinley Sleeps Like a Baby

I Love Seeing This Face When I Look Down

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Shes beautiful! :) What a blessing