Monday, August 29, 2011

Can You Believe It's Another Post About Hairbows

I finally found a tutorial on how to make interchangeable stretchy headbands on pluckymomo to put all of these darn hair bows I have been making like a crazy person. I also finally gave in to Pinterest. I actually really like having a place where I can find and keep fun ideas for my crafts. Here is what my house looks like right now. Can you tell I am trying to find stuff to do to fill nap time. Can someone please tell the hubs I need a craft room.



P.S. I am making this and this tomorrow. The open back dress will be a trial run for Baby Love's 1st Birthday outfit. I'm always thinking ahead people.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Did it work? I really need to start making my own bows for Reese, because I'm spending a fortune on Etsy.

Unknown said...

Yes! They are super easy! Get a glue gun and go to town = )