Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This and That

I had a whole long post written out about how awful yesterday was and how I just can't do it all some days, but then I woke up this morning and it was a new day and no one pooped on the floor. 

It is amazing what a new day can bring and the new perspective it can bring.
I am allowed to have off days and I am glad yesterday is gone and I am ready to move on and celebrate good ole Valentine's Day. I don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day because I don't need candy and flowers are a waste to me so there will not be any grand Valentine's posts from this little lady. We will be having date night Friday because this month is my date month. We each plan a date night each month and mine just so happens to be February and Brent gets March our Anniversary month. I am thinking we will do a night in at the movies with pizza, popcorn, and booze.

 Before I forget someone turned 18 months 2 weeks ago. Weighing in at 23 lbs. and 29 3/4 inches is our wild child. She gets into everything, climbs on everything, eats everything, throws fits, wants me to hold her at all times, loves taking baths and brushing her teeth, makes huge messes, loves going night night so she can get her paci, loves Elmo, loves cooking with her metal mixing bowl and spatula, kind of sort of potties on the potty, lives for broccoli and beans, talks to much and is really loud, but likes to whisper when you ask her to say a word, loves being outside and gets really pissed when she can't go outside (come on spring!), throws a ball like a pro directly at your face, loves wearing things around her neck like necklaces, my id badge, and monkey leashes, has a weird obsession with bubbles, will stop whatever she is doing and start dancing for no reason with absolutely no music, loves her aunt Jen Jen, Car Car, Nonni, Grandpa, and Ya Ya even if she won't say Nonni's name, loves her babysitter Julie and some days she won't leave and go home with me, waits for her daddy to come home so she can take his lunch box from him and makes everyday a little more exciting because you never know what she is going to hide in my house shoes. 

Life is crazier and a million times better because this Little Lady is in it. 
It doesn't get any better than this!



No comments: