Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Woosah

My last post feels like a million years ago.
These past few days have been very long since in service started. Now that Parent Orientation is over and I only turned 5 shades of red and not 10 speaking in front of all of my parents I feel like I can breath. 

I can also breath because my Mama is home.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They released her tonight around 6ish.
I haven't seen her since Sunday and since I have the say off tomorrow (thank you holy day) I get to spend all day with her and I can't wait! Little Lady will be spending the day at Julie's so we can just relax.

Now I am going to finish my second glass of wine and relax because I haven't been able to do that for a few days.

I am also going to go decide what I am going to wear this Friday on my date to Duran Duran. Don't worry I am going with a lady friend also know as "The Other Roxanne". 

No comments: