Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sibu Beauty


About a month ago I was contacted by Sibu Beauty asking if I would like to try one of their products and what woman has ever turned down a new product? Now I am not a person who is up on the "latest" trend and I have been know to use the same products for years (hello apricot facial scrub), but after checking out the Sibu Beauty website and learning about their products I was really excited to try their  Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser.

Before I tell you about my experience with Sibu I must tell you I am currently not applying it where one would usually apply this product. I did begin using it on my face, but it has ended up somewhere else and no it is not a no no dirty place so get your minds out of the gutter. I have what is called Keratosis Pilaris on the upper backs of my arms and annoyingly it is much worse on the right arm than the left and even more annoyingly there is no cure for this. It isn't harmful in any way it is just annoying. I am always trying different products for this and nothing has seemed to work except for proactive, but I refuse to pay for that stuff anymore because I don't have acne and I am not going to spend tons of money for something that no one else can see. Needless to say when I received my Sibu facial cleanser I not only tried it on my face, but I gave it a whirl on my arms. I am kicking myself that I didn't take a few before pictures even though noon else would probably notice a difference, but I swear this stuff works.I don't know if it is the ingredients or the little micro scrubbers, but the bumps on my arms have drastically diminished and my arm isn't as red as before. I don't know if it is the ingredients or the micro scrubbers that help, but whatever it is I love it.

Now don't worry I have also been using a little bit on my face and it actually works there too. It cleared up a blemish in 2 days with no lasting impressions whatsoever. So basically it works magic anywhere and everywhere you use it.

One last thing that really make me like this product and this company is the fact that they are Cruelty Free, USDA Organic, and they are part of the Sustainable Forest Initiative. If you know me you know if something helps the environment then I am a fan.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something new to try on your face and or body because it works and because I like what this company does. It isn't everyday you get a good product and a environmentally conscious company all rolled into one.


No comments: