Friday, March 1, 2013

5 Years

We may not be celebrating until tomorrow night, but today I get to celebrate 5 amazing years with the sweetest, most wonderful, hardest working, silliest, most amazing man I have ever met in my life. I have to say all of that just in case he ever reads this some day. I kid I kid! Brent Doyle you fit me like a glove and like I always say Thank God I found you because no one would ever put up with my personal brand of crazy the way that you do. 

I honestly never thought that fateful day that I walked into that juvenile delinquent cottage that the young man wearing a fanny pack slung over his shoulder typing on a computer in a stinky office I would be the man I would marry and the father of my children.


So we got married and then decided why not get down to business and have one of those babies. And that started the greatest adventure of our lives.



These have been some of the greatest and craziest 5 years of my life, but I wouldn't want to be awake at 2 a.m. with anyone else even if we are both grumpy.

I love you even on mornings when I spill an entire container of heath coffee creamer and throw my shoes, even when I run out of wine, through crazy honeymoons, and and especially when someone barfs on the floor.

Happy 5 Years my love and to many many more.

1 comment:

Ericka Milford said...

Awww so sweet! Love the pics and happy anniversary!