Monday, July 18, 2011

The End Of An Era



July 15 has come and gone and since there are no pictures of Mckinley she of course did not make an appearance yesterday. The moon was full and bright, but the only exciting thing that happened was the viewing of the Last installment of the Harry Potter movies.

It had been so long since I had read the book that I honestly had no clue what was going to happen next, but it was awesome! I am sad that it is over, but I can't wait to watch Deathly Hallows Part I and II again because I honestly forgot what happened in the first one already.

The best part about the movie last night was the AMAZING seats I snagged us in the theatre. We bought tickets for the 7:30 movie and after a yummy dinner at Panera we headed off to wait in line for an hour. We arrived at 6:30, but the line was already packed. We waited in line about 30 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore and headed off to use the restroom. This was the greatest timing any pregnant woman has ever had because as I was walking out of the restroom the line was being let into the theatre. I hesitated for a second and felt bad because those people had been waiting in line longer then us, but then I remembered I was 9 months pregnant and about to push a living being out of my hoohaa any day now and by golly I deserved a comfy seat for my swollen feet! I was the 3rd person to enter the theatre and quickly texted Brent that I was already seated. I got us middle row  middle of the theatre seats and didn't feel bad about it for one second.

Poor Brent had no clue what was going on throughout the entire movie and my mom decided to sneak into another movie (Zookeeper) because she has sleepy through almost every Harry Potter installment and had no clue what was goign on either, but Dad, Jen, and I LOVED the finally.


Today is our next deadline day. Brent's mommy had another day in mind she thought Mckinley would show up. For some reason she had the 18 circled on her calendar with a B next to it so we shall wait and see what the day brings. I did have a ton of contractions last night that went away before I fell asleep, but there is a lot of nesting to do today so maybe that will help.

I was just glad my water didn't break in front of 100's of people dressed like wizards!

No comments: