Sunday, October 7, 2012

THANK YOU!

I know I haven't written about Mama a lot lately, but for some reason I just get all emotional when I talk about it even though it has been going so well and she has been feeling so much better. Now that she is officially done with her last round of chemo as of last Friday you would think I would feel better, but I am still an emotional mess some days. I blame the baby hormones because I haven't been the same since Little Lady came along, but I digress. Mama will have surgery within 3-6 weeks of her last treatment so I will be asking for even more prayers soon, but until then we can all just breath a big sigh of relief that this part of her journey is finished.

Now on to the good stuff!
I never thought when I created mama's Race For The Cure Team that we would ever reach our team goal of $500. I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble if we didn't raise the full amount (I am always scared of getting in trouble that is why I am always 30 minutes to an hour early for everything and no I am not exaggerating!) I no longer need to be scared that they will yell at me because as of today and many very sweet and very generous people we are $65 away from our team goal!!

I just want to thank anyone who has done anything for my family these past few months. The meals, the nights spent at the hospital, and especially all of your prayers have been more then we could have ever asked for.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Thank You a million times over! I will never be able to say it enough.

THANK YOU!

Love Roxanne





No comments: