Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful {Day 13}

7%

Yup that is how high our mortgage rate used to be because we just got our refinance approved at 4%!!!
That will take almost $300 off of our mortgage! When you don't have a lot of money that is huge! That is money we can use to pay off my credit card then we can use that money to pay off Brent's credit card and then we can roll all of that into his student loan.

We will soon also need a new car for Big Daddy once the Jetta dies and this will greatly help when that day comes.

So today I am thankful for Nassura Wong our refinance counselor. She made everything super easy and I knew this was going to be a good thing when she exclaimed in her cute accent "Why your rate so high?!?!?!?!"

Thank you Nassura Wong for helping our little family out we love you even though we have never met you.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

That is so freaking awesome!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

melissa you have no idea!! We struggle as it is so any little bit helps! I should also say I am thankful thta both my parents called me seperately on the same day to get me to do this and I had already planned on calling and had forgotten!