Monday, November 5, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I enter A LOT of online contests like 1 a day, but you can't win unless you enter and I figure the more I enter the better my odds are of winning something and I have actually won a few pretty awesome prizes!

My first win was a 16x20 canvas of a photo from Mckinley's 9 month pictures which I haven't received yet. I will probably not be using this particular photographer again because her customer service is not good at all. I bought a session off of Groupon and we got some cute pictures for the price and she was kind enough to resend the pictures I misplaced, but it took her 7 months to do it. We actually have a Photographer we are in love with that I found after buying this package so we won't have this problem again, but lesson learned

My biggest win so far was $300 worth of diapers and diaper swag!

My most recent win was SUPER EXCITING and very useful because of my Monthly Meal Planning. I entered a giveaway over on Frugal and Thankful for a Crock Pot cook book and I WON! If you know me you know I love cooking in my Crock! I love coming home to a delicious smelling house and a dinner already done plus I love how easy it is to clean. Sadly I already had Novembers menu completed and the groceries purchased so we will have to wait until December to try out some of the recipes.

I also have 1 more place I will be pulling some recipes from next month. I stumbled upon the blog
Crock-A-Doodle-Do. This mama has some awesome healthy Crock recipes that I am dying to try out!

Now if I could just win us a new grill all would be right in the world!


No comments: