Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful {Day 19}

Today I am thankful for two day weeks and calendar mess ups. 
Someone accidentally put that Thanksgiving break started November 21 and because of that we get the whole day off instead of half the day like we usually get. I know I know you are thinking we already get a bunch of days off, but that is just one more day I get to spend with Little Lady hopefully resting since we don't do too much of that on the weekends. 

I am also thankful that my job and my bosses allow me to be there for my Mama whenever I need to be. She will be having another surgery Tuesday on her left side incision. The skin seems to be turning purple and her awesome doctor wants to be proactive and instead of waiting for anything bad to happen they want to go back in and cut out that part and fix her back up. 

No comments: