Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful {Day 1}

Instead of posting on Facebook what I am thankful for I thought I would post once a day a short something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for my family. 

My husband is an amazing father, son, and of course partner. he puts up with my crazy and my messiness and has been my rock through out this shitty (yeah I said it) year.

My sister is my BFF and she is always the first one I want to call when something good happens or if I am sad or having scary heart beat skips.

My Daddy is the sweetest kindest person. He is the best husband, daddy, and Grandpa ever! 

I am very thankful for my amazing MIL and FIL. They love me and my baby girl a unconditionally and we are so so lucky that they created this amazing man for us.

I am especially thankful for my Mama. She has made it through chemo and next comes surgery. November 8 is the big day and I know Mama is ready for it to be done with. I am so thankful for her treatments working and her amazing doctors and I pray everyday for them to be sharp and on top of their games the day of her surgery.

I guess I could have saved each one of these for a different day and maybe I will revisit them and get a little more in depth about why I am so thankful to have each and everyone of these people in my life. 

22 more days to be thankful.

What are you thankful for???


No comments: