Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I don't think my dear sweet husband really likes me to write about him on this silly blog of mine, but today it is going to be all about him and 2 other amazing men in my life.

I first want to wish a Happy Father's Day to the father of my hubby. Carter Doyle you are just the sweetest silliest man I know and you can make my little girl laugh just by looking at her. I also want to thank you for creating the man that I married and making him such an amazing person (Don't worry Joan Doyle I know you had a hand in that too). Thank you so much for always running to our rescue especially at 2 a.m. when we needed that darn lock box. You love our little girl so much and we love you so much!





All I have to say is Whoomp There It Is!

Next is my Daddy. My sweet sweet daddy puts up with so much with all of us girls. We never made it easy for you, but we all made it out alive. I love when you just stop by to see Little Girl because she absolutely loves you! Even when she was going through her stranger danger she always wanted her Grandpa and not just because of your cool shirts. I know I could never repay you for everything you have done for me through out the years and no matter how much I screwed up you never ever gave up on me. You always gave me the motivation (your "Letter" it is hanging up on my refrigerator just in case I ever need a reminder) to get my stuff together. Thank you for always helping us fix things, tow things, build things, and for just putting up with me.







Now to the number one Dad this Father's Day. You may not be my daddy, but you are the most amazing daddy to our little. I still can't believe how lucky we are. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would meet a man like you and then trick you into marrying me. I can be quite the handful and this child we created together is quite the character too. I like to tell myself you think everyday when you wake up how lucky you are, but what you are probably really thinking is "what madness is going down today". You are the hardest working person I have ever met and I know that you work that hard for us. I thank God everyday that he sent me someone who can understand my wild hyperactive gibberish, puts up with my random thought processes, loves me no matter what I spill or break, and still thinks I am beautiful even when I am in my comfy pants and grey t-shirt. You are the most incredible daddy ever and you are pretty darn awesome at snapping some Best Bottoms. All I ever have to say is "I have an idea" and you  are always on board (except for my chickens). How in the world did 2 crazy girls get so lucky. I am so happy we have so many more Father's Days to celebrate together. I love you with all of my heart and I know a little blond hair blue eyed little lady who think you are pretty darn cool.































Happy Father's Day to the 3 Most Amazing Father's Ever!! 

No comments: