Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We Are Family

It's picture time again! These aren't just any pictures though these will be Mckinley's 1 year pictures. I know I know she won't be a year by June 23, but I want a pretty picture on her birthday invitation and no one take a picture of my baby quite like Courtney Young (Facebook). Let me remind you how awesome she is.








This is what I am thinking we will wear for our family shot. I don't want to buy anything new and I really want Mckinley to wear the precious monogrammed romper her Nonni just gave her. I had way too much fun on Picasa putting this collage together and I am pretty happy with how it will all look together. My black dress may not be in any of the other outfits, but I am pretty limited with what I have in my wardrobe. I might try a jean outfit if I can find a top that goes with everything else. I am pretty happy with this for now.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I cannot tell you just how excited I am to see that little munchkin again! Sooo looking forward to your photo session! Anyone for tea? ;) - Courtney Young