Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bad Momma

I forgot to take a picture last week so let's pretend my picture from yesterday was week 25. I will take a  new one Friday for week 26.


Holy belly Batman!! I am resigned to the fact that I will be HUGE by the end of this pregnancy. I am also starting to "feel" pregnant. Today I felt like I could barely walk by the end of the day (this might have been because I have been wearing extremely flat extremely non supportive shoes which is not a good idea no matter how cute they are). Tomorrow I will be wearing my not so cute, but oh so comfy chacos. Hopefully this will help the sore feet. I am not sure anything can help the random squeezing on my abdomen, but I am trying to be really good about drinking tons of fluids no matter how many times I have to pee during the day.

Baby Love and I are now going to go lay in bed prop our feet up and wait for papa to finally get home.

No comments: