Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello There

Third and Final Trimester!

Holy Crap I can't believe this is the beginning of the end. Technically we have 10 more weeks until I am considered full term and then 3 weeks until my actual due date (Brent and I both have a feeling this wild child will be breaking free a week or so early. Don't ask me why I just have a feeling she will be as impatient to get things rolling as her mommy is). I am so happy we already have so much done because I want to be able to sit back and relax when the end gets here. I know I will be nesting like crazy, but once my showers get here I will have plenty to set up and put together.

Speaking of showers I just (as in 5 minutes ago) got my first invitation for a baby shower today. My friend Janet is throwing a joint shower for me and my friend Amber May 14! I am so ready to start playing with all of the stuff that goes along with Baby Girl and figuring out where I want it to go and how to use it.

26 Weeks
I still have a hard time picturing myself getting any bigger then I already am. I know it is going to happen, but it is scary to imagine. I am still doing good on the weight gain. I have gained about 21 lbs. I know I have a long way to go and I am hoping I stay on track I am on right now. I actually have only gained 2 lbs. in about 5-6 weeks. I know baby girl put on a few oz. because she is almost 2lbs. now so of course that must be where my new lbs. came from. It couldn't be the chocolate I have been eating all weekend.

This week is a big week for Baby Love and me. I have my Glucose Tolerance Test Wednesday so keep us in your prayers and pray that I pass the test. I have a weird suspicion that I might fail because that is just my luck but, I am praying I am wrong.

So wish us luck this week and I will keep everyone updated on the outcome.

No comments: