Friday, April 1, 2011

Freaky Friday

I was just playing around on the internet this afternoon after work. I really should be straightening up my house to clear the disaster area we (I) have made since we have started getting ready for Baby Love, but I am just to gosh darn worn out. I was looking up when I would move into the third trimester of being pregnant (4weeks people! 4 weeks!!) I still can not believe this has gone by so fast and Mckinley Grace will be here sooner then we can even imagine. She could possibly be here in 15-16 weeks. That absolutely blows my mind! Ok back to what I found on the web. After typing in my due date the website Babies Online gave me these "Fun Facts" about Baby Girl.
•Zodiac Sign: Leo
•Half Birthday: January 23
•Birthstone: Ruby
•Birth Flower: Larkspur or Water_Lily
•Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The White Metal Rabbit
•This time next year your baby will be 36 Weeks Old!
•Your baby will start kindergarten in 2016, be old enough to drive a car in 2027, finish high school in 2029, and will graduate from college with the class of 2033, give or take a year. Can you imagine?

No BabiesOnline I can not imagine! You have seriously blown my mind!

No comments: