Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Gonna Be A Good Day!

I woke up this morning a bit groggy which is unusual because I am a morning person. I think it is from all of the tossing and turning I did last night because my whole body hurts when I lay on 1 side too long, but that is beside the point.

I was just sitting here minding my own business when this little diddy hit my ears. I was actually in the kitchen cooking breakfast and came into the kitchen to see who was singing this fun little song. I was shocked when I recognized 3 brothers from my past HANSON! I mean come on doesn't this song make you want to dance!


Then this song came onVH1! Oh Happy Day!



Then to add a cherry on top of my ice cream sundae get this sweet message on my facebook fo one of my parents.

From Kelley:
Robert & I were lectured this evening by Professor Wyatt about how a caterpillar forms a chrysalis to turn into a butterfly. He then demonstrated (with sound effects) how the butterfly will move its wings to dry them before flying off. I'm so thankful for Roxanne  and Cathy  for being his wonderful and caring teachers this year!

No comments: