Saturday, April 23, 2011

Things To Come

It is getting harder and harder everyday waiting for Mckinley to get here. Patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to waiting. Now give me a room full of 4 years olds and I have more patience then almost anyone, but waiting on something like let's say opening presents and waiting for things to arrive I am not good with. Needless to say waiting for one of the biggest events of my life is making me crazy.

I am a planner and I like to know what is going to happen ahead of time and lately I have been looking at stuff for way ahead in the future. A friend has been planning her child's first birthday party which has had me looking at many a party planing website (I can't remember the link to my favorite one right now, but I will add it as soon as I ask my friend what it is). I am already planning Baby Girls 1st and 5th birthday parties (think tea parties and garden themed parties!)

Now I am scouring Babies R Us for red wagons with canopies and bouncers. I think I am getting a little ahead of myself, but I just can't help it.


Radio Flyer Voyager Canopy Wagon -  Radio Flyer - Toys"R"UsLittle Tikes Deluxe Ride and Relax Wagon with Umbrella -  Little Tikes - Toys"R"Us

My First Gym -  Toys R Us - Toys"R"Us
Question? Why is the mom wearing a belly shirt with her giant hooters? There is no way this woman birthed this child.Wrong choice in model BBRU!
Our 1st (maybe 2nd) Christmas is going to be out of control! 

No comments: