Monday, December 31, 2012

How To Lose The Post Baby Weight

I have finally figured out how I have lost my post Mckinley weight and now I will share my revolutionary plan with you.

Step 1: Fix some delicious food (cream of wheat, oatmeal, beans, etc.)

Step 2: Make sure your child is at home and either hungry or perhaps they have just eaten a 3 course meal.

Step 3: Go into a room no where near your child to try to eat food (don't worry they will find you).

Step 4: Have small child repeat please or just whine over and over again until you start feeding them your food.

Step 5: You will remember eating (maybe 1 or 2 bites), but you can't figure out why you are so hungry.
Repeat Steps 1-5 all over again.

I guess I should thank Mckinley for being such a great eater because she has been my own personal weight watchers these past few months. 

There is no shame in scarfing down a bowl of cream of wheat in the bathroom is there? Maybe if it is a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup (yes I have done this and you know it is only funny because you have done it too).




No comments: