Sunday, December 16, 2012

This Weekend

Sadly I do not have any pictures from our weekend in Nashville because I forgot my camera which breaks my heart and pisses me off! I never leave the house without it and I knew better then to wait until Saturday morning to pack because I would forget something important. I feel like I missed so many precious moments between all of the Littles, but I will remember every hug and sugar I got at the end of the night. I love each and everyone of those munchkins so much and I am hoping everyone else with their nifty expensive cameras will post a few on Facebook so I can remember the fun we had. There were some baby announcements, yummy food, and lots of toddler wrangling, but it was a blast!! 

We are all exhausted from a night of 3 sweaty bodies in 1 full bed, but I wouldn't take back the image of the kitten nestled in the crook of her Daddy's arm this morning when I woke up a little exhausted and a lot sore. 
We made it back in 1 piece and to top off a fun whirlwind of a weekend my big girl shocked us all by doing some biznass in the potty!! I definitely need to swing by Target tomorrow and pick up some heavy duty training panties for some potty training fun over Christmas break!! 

It is weekends like this that make me so thankful for my family and friends. If this past year has taught me anything it is that we need to live right now and hold those that we love close to us while we can. We may not get to see everyone as often as we would like, but when we do it makes it even more special.

Update!!
She did it again! I am praying this all sticks and she continues to love her froggy potty because as a parent I have no clue what I am doing and I am completely making all of this up as we go. 

No comments: