Sunday, February 20, 2011

What To Wear

I am not very stylish, there I said it. I actually try sometime, but I am not very good at putting outfits together.I buy things that are comfortable and that can get dirty at work when we paint or glue feathers on stuff. Being pregnant and having to buy new clothes has been a struggle for me. First no one sells maternity clothes unless you go to those expensive stores and if they do they don't have a very big selection. I have bought most of my stuff at Old Navy online and I have to say I have gotten pretty good deals on everything. So after wearing the same things over and over and over again I just ordered a few new items to expand my shrinking wardrobe. I just found 1 more thing I really want which I might get later, but here is what I got yesterday for pretty cheap.
When I say I got this stuff for a good price I mean I got a REALLY good price. My husband really is a lucky man. I may not be the best baker or home keeper, but dang it I am cheap and I love it. A few more dresses, some tops, and maybe some shorts and I think I can make it through July. I am still trying to find a nightgown and some party dresses, but we can wait until those are needed because those may not be cheap.
>>>>>>>>10 more days!!

No comments: