Tuesday, March 1, 2011

April Showers

What! 2 posts in 1 day! I must be out of my mind you say! This is Dr. Seuss week at school and I have been rhyming and reading tongue twisters all day (quite well might I add). I just had so throw a little rhyming into blog post # 2 of the day. I just had so much more to say then my short little post earlier. So here it goes. I know that I may not be able to give baby love lots of "stuff", but I know I want to give baby lots of experiences. I love my job and doing crafts and activities with babies who aren't even mine and I definitely want to do fun stuff with my own bambino when the time comes. I want my baby to go places and see things that make his/her world a little more interesting like my parents did. We may not travel far and sometimes we may not even leave Memphis, but I want to show baby love adventures no matter where we are or where we go. Today I got my pregnant behind in gear and decided to finally plant the daffodils we bought (dad bought) when we were buying our Christmas trees). I noticed a few weeks ago that the tulips I planted last year were popping back up which had me very excited because I love this pretty little flowers, but I was not excited when my mom told me I would have to replant them every year (guess not this year). I am hoping these daffodils I just shoved in the ground will reappear every year and make our little yard happy and yellow. Now back to baby love. I may not be able to give baby lots of stuff, but I will always make sure babies world is happy and what better way to make the world happy then pretty flowers. I think baby love knows what I am writing because he/she just poked the heck out of me. These little pokes and kicks are truly the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. I always wondered when we started TTGP (that's trying to get pregnant for all you people not initiated into the Bump world) if this would freak me out, scare me, who knew. I never knew I would Love this feeling. I am not sure where this post is going right now, but I just need to do something to keep me from A) eating my fingers because they will be nubbs soon and B) to maybe help just a little bit take my mind off of tomorrow. I am not sure how blogging about baby will keep my mind off of baby will help, but the mind works in mysterious ways. I guess I will go back to aimlessly reading my new favorite blog http://www.younghouselove.com/ . This blog has given me so many good ideas and inspirations for changing our little casa around and making it more my style (Think bright colorful shower curtains and a wall of funky framed pictures). I need to get my DIY behind into gear before baby love gets here and I will not want to do anything else, but cuddle.

No comments: