Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Like Sands In The Hour Glass.....These Are The Days Of Our Lives

I still can't believe 3 years ago today I married the love of my life!
I can't believe how fast the time has flown and now here we are expanding our little family. I don't think we could have had our anniversary in a more exciting week then this one. Not only did we celebrate our anniversary Sunday with a nice dinner and a gift (compliments of my naughty husband. We said no gifts, but of course he couldn't help himself. He got me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. The pretty pink one to the right.)

But tomorrow we find out if baby love is a boy or a girl.
At the beginning of all of this I said I thought I was having/wanted a girl then I said I thought I was having /wanted a boy now finally I think I am thinking baby is a girl. Both Brent and I think it is a girl and I think we will both be surprised if they say "Congratulations it's a boy!!!" Sorry to all of my Nashville people if we screw up the girl/boy rotation if it is a girl. (Madison, Will, Anna, Miller, Ellis, Baby Doyle________????)
I still can't believe our baby will have a name tomorrow. I know I will still call him/her baby love even when he /she gets here finally in 21 or less weeks.
21 weeks. This still shocks me every time I think about it and as each day passes it feels like we just started this journey. I have learned so much about myself and my marriage during this time and I tell myself each day how lucky I am to live this life. We really do have the good life.

No comments: