Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Don't Think Your Ready For This Belly

I have been taking my belly picture each week, but somehow I have forgotten to post them. Between Baby Brain and getting ready for baby it has just slipped my mind. I believe I ended with weeks 28-31 so I need to catchup with 32-35.

32 Weeks

33 Weeks

34 Weeks

35 Weeks
 I am seeing a trend in my later pregnancy clothing. Since I am home almost all day everyday there are less and less "outfits". Even when I do go out though my wardrobe normally consists of anything black, comfortable, and I tend to wear the same outfits over and over again since nothing fits very well these days even the things I have been wearing all along. I even tried on some of my pre pregnancy dresses today just to see how small they have gotten and now I am afraid it will be a while before I can get back into them. The main reason is that most of my pre pregnancy dresses are XS and my boobs are definitely nor will they be for a while. Hopefully after my belly goes down a bit I will be able to fit into at least some of my dresses because it looks like that is all I will be wearing after Baby Girl gets here. 

No comments: