Friday, June 10, 2011

Lookie lookie Lookie

I got my diaper bag!! My awesome cousin Judy (she is married to my cousin Bo) knew i really like Vera Bradley and she said when she saw the diaper bag I had registered for she decided that was not good enough. She had asked my sister if a VB would be what I would want for my diaper bag and my sister knowing me very well said heck yeah. Imagine my surprise when I unwrapped her gift (also from my other cousins and their wives) to find a beautiful exactly what I wanted diaper bag! I was shocked! I can not wait to show it off to everyone. She had originally picked out the Versailles pattern
Baby Bag


but after looking at the patterns I already had I decided to go with one of those patterns so I chose the Baroque pattern.


I LOVE it!! I think it is pretty, but I can carry it in case we have a baby boy next time which is important because VB's last forever! They are really well made bags so being able to carry it for a few years is very important to me. I have already packed it with baby Love's stuff for the hospital (clothes, blankets, burp cloths, hats, mittens, socks, etc.) Now all we need is the baby.

I almost forgot, I just got a K'tan sling to carry Baby Girl in for $9 on Spots Corner. Mine is pink which is perfect for baby girl. I will be able to carry her in so many ways. the best part is they are normally $70!
 Here are just a few ways you can use a K'tan
Kangaroo PositionTwo-Hip PositionHug PositionAdventure PositionExplore PositionHip Position

It has been a good day and I haven't even left the house!

No comments: