Monday, June 6, 2011

Preparing

I just want to know when my body is going to start preparing me for when Baby Love gets here. Everyone has told me that sleeping is the most miserable thing, but I have yet to experience this. I am extremely lucky because I have not dealt with many of the downsides of being pregnant, but this one I am ok with because when Mckinley gets here it will make it easier and get me used to waking up all through the night. Maybe the problem is I am actually pretty comfortable pregnant. Everyone keeps yelling at me for doing too much, but I think because I move around so much and do so much work aorund the house I feel better and get around much better. I stretch everyday and I basically do everything I did before getting pregnant (except yardwork). I learned my lesson with this the other day because I could get the lawnmower started the second go around and ended up weed whacking the second half of the yard and was worn out. Now after this long weekend of Italian Fest, throwing a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom, and a baby shower this afternoon I am exhausted. Hopefully my body knows what it is doing and will start getting me ready very soon.

No comments: